Personalized care that integrates traditional medicine with alternative therapies for holistic health and wellness – that’s the mission of functional medicine. Through effective, nonsurgical treatment options that enhance your body’s own natural healing processes, we treat the whole person, not just your symptoms.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
When tissues are damaged, either from acute injury or normal wear and tear, your platelets can repair the damage – and with targeted therapy, they can repair it more immediately. As a regenerative medicine technique, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections offer an alternative to surgery and pain medication for athletes and adults of all ages. Our providers use PRP therapy for:
- Pain relief: Improving degenerative joint conditions like arthritis by repairing tissues, tendons and ligaments
- Hair loss: Stimulating dormant follicles to improve the health and texture of thinning hair
- Facial rejuvenation, known as vampire facials: Promoting healthy cell activity for younger looking skin
For certain types of acute pain and chronic pain, particularly when neuropathic (nerve-related) issues play a role, you have options beyond surgery or potentially addictive pain medications. Ketamine is a non-opioid anesthetic that treats pain by managing how sensitive you are to pain signals. For athletes and active adults, we use ketamine therapy for:
- Acute and chronic pain relief: For conditions such as complex regional pain syndrome/reflex sympathetic dystrophy (CRPS/RSD), fibromyalgia, peripheral neuropathy, neuralgia, causalgia and more
- Mental and emotional health: For depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Certain types of cancer pain: Managing chronic pain caused by cancer progression
IV Infusion Therapy
When vitamins, electrolytes and other nutrients go directly into your blood stream, the healthy, feel-good results are more immediate. IV infusion therapy is a safe, effective way to stay well-nourished, so you can maintain your active lifestyle and prevent disease. To restore your body’s natural health and balance, we offer IV infusion therapy for a variety of health benefits:
- Rehydration: Replenishing essential nutrients for faster athletic recovery
- Improving health: Decreasing fatigue, weight gain and inflammation
- Overcoming pain: Relieving migraines, joint pain and muscle pain
- Improving wellness: Boosting natural immunities, relieving stress and anxiety
To naturally improve athletic performance, bolster wellness, and overcome common health issues associated with aging, illness and disease, consider the benefits of peptide therapy. Peptides occur naturally in the body and can be used to reverse growth hormone deficiencies, supporting your wellness goals with your body’s own health and healing properties:
- Age management and sexual health: Correcting hormone imbalances, enhancing sex drive and overcoming psychogenic erectile dysfunction (ED), improving bone density and skin elasticity
- Pain management: Relieving joint and muscle pain, accelerating natural healing
- Weight management: Lowering body fat, increasing lean muscle mass, boosting metabolism
- General wellness: Improving energy, mental focus, sleep, immunity, and muscle tone, strength and stamina
- Preventing and managing disease: Lowering cholesterol levels, reducing inflammation
Take a more natural path to holistic health.
To enjoy the active, healthy life you deserve, contact us today. Our care team will work closely with you to understand your needs, goals, and the root causes of your health and wellness challenges, so we can create a personalized treatment plan just for you.